Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 March 2017

The Hyde's book fair.Did the crayons really run home?

The Hyde's Book Fair; did the crayons really run home?

When we first arrived at the book fair we were amazed by the amount of books that were there. There were a range of amazing books you could buy to read. We have to admit it,  we're bookworms ourselves and both bought books.📑📑📑

The books were sorted into different shelves depending on their age rating on the book. The different ages are:  2+, 6+ and 8+. Our families loved the book fair and were eager to read the new books!📖📖📖

I (Rohin) gave in my money and finally got my book. I got Sci-Fi Junior high which is a about a evil scientist ruling the universe and Kelvin has to save the galaxy. I read the book and I would rate it⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. I loved it and enjoyed reading the book over and over again and I loved the book fair.

Don't forget to use your book tokens either at the Book Fair or at any book shop. Happy reading!

                                                              By: Rohin and Gulrukh 

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😎


           



                  


 


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blogs! Have enjoyed reading. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete